Delta's VFD-VL series AC motor drives for elevators are based on years of experience in designing AC motor drives. VFD-VL uses the latest control technology to offer you the ultimate in reliability and safety. All VFD-VL features are designed to meet the needs of the market, e.g. brake control for motors, backup electricity, built-in brake loop, auto-tuning of motor parameters, numerous encoder interfaces, numerous communication functions and self-protection, etc.
- Output frequency: 0.00~120.00Hz, offering output torque of more than 150% when at zero speed.
- The vector control by FOC, enabling smooth and comfortable operation of the elevator.
- S-curve acceleration/deceleration and battery for abnormal power shut-down.
- Overload capacity: 150% of rated current for 1 minute and 200% of rated current for 10 seconds
- Complied with EN954-1 (safety-relay) standard.
- The built-in brake module saves you installation space and cost
- Built-in with Modbus/CAN bus communication interface.
- With optional LCD digital keypad and PC tuning software.