PS Series Planetary Gearboxes feature include low noise, high output torque and low backlash. They provide smooth power transfer from motor to applications and are extensively used in various industries.
- Employs high tensile strength alloy steel. The gear is made using a vacuum carburizing process to enable both core and surface hardness, which extends gear service life and maintains high precision after long periods of operation.
- Backlash for concentric 1-stage gearbox is under 3 arcmin.
- Backlash for right angle 1-stage gearbox is under 4 arcmin.
High Input Speed
- Input speed allows for 5,000 RPM.
- Higher output torque is in comparison with spur gearbox.
- Efficiency for 1-stage model exceeds 97%.
- 2-stage model exceeds 94%.
- The protective class IP65 seals design avoids leakage problems and requires no maintenance during the product's lifetime.