The PA Series Planetary Gearboxes feature include low noise, high output torque and high efficiency. They provide smooth power transfer from motor to applications and are extensively used in various industries.
High Rigidity, High Torque
- Employs uncaged needle roller bearings with a set design including ring teeth, gearbox and helical gears for high rigidity and output torque
- Backlash for 1-stage gearbox is under 8 arcmin.
- Backlash for 2-stage gearbox is under 12 arcmin.
- Efficiency for 1-stage model exceeds 95%
- Efficiency for 2-stage model exceeds 92%
- Uses helical gears capable of meshing to ensure smooth and quiet operation
- The protective class IP65 seal design avoids leakage problems and requires no lubrication during the product's lifetime.