The MVD3000 Series variable-frequency speed control system is a high-performance product incorporating vector control and energy feedback. It offers accurate speed adjustment and four-quadrant operation, which makes it highly reliable. It has a user-friendly operating interface, diverse communication modes and a complete safety assurance system and is easy to maintain.
The MVD3000 power cell incorporates an SVM full-control rectifier for low harmonic pollution. It offers bi-directional flow for high-power factors and energy and is high-performing, highly efficient and highly stable. The decoupling of motor flux and torque control means that the high-performance vector control technology used by the MVD3000 receives fast, dynamic torque response. It can output high torque at motor startup and while idling. It stabilizes motor operation and makes speed control more accurate in applications with greater speed adjustment.
The MVD3000 supports vector control with and without speed sensors. Users can decide whether to install a speed sensor depending on requirements on site. Even without speed sensors, it provides fast dynamic response and greater output torque at low speeds.
|Cement & Mining
||Hoists, conveyors, crushers, mills, fans, water pumps, etc.
|Oil & Gas
||Oil pumps, compressors, blowers, water injection pumps, induced draft fan, etc.
||Fans, vacuum pumps, cutting machine, refining machine, etc.
||Fans, pumps, conveyors, etc.
||Fans, pumps, conveyors, coal mills, etc.
||Water supply pumps, sewage pumps, heat network pumps, etc.
- Adopts SVM full-control rectifier technology with a high power factor for grid access points, low amount of harmonics, higher ability to resist power disruptions, and wide range of applications.
- The MVD operates in four quadrants and implements fast load-side braking and grid-side energy feedback.
- Advanced vector control technology with and without sensor, excellent motor control performance.
- Advanced automatic recognition of motor parameters, DC braking, power loss crossing, synchronous/ asynchronous switching function for industrial frequency variation.
- Fulfills coordinated control of multiple MVDs and satisfies diverse application requirements.
- Features multilevel technology for cascaded cells. There is no need for an output filter. The output voltage waveform is similar to that of sinusoid waves and fulfills remote motor driving under adverse conditions.
Enhanced Process & Quality Control
- Capability to produce large output torque at low speeds and during motor startup, increasing dynamic response speed and acquiring more stable motor operations and accurate control of rotation speed.
- Embedded PID controller for accurate control on flow, pressure or other varying parameters.
- Continuous operation under temporary input power loss and capability to restart automatically after grid fault.
- Configurable stall/reverse/over-speed/under-speed alarm and protection to ensure quality control.
- Selectable forward/reverse rotation switching
- Friendly customer interface for easy system integration.
Control and Monitoring Functions
- Power cell bus voltage
- Power cell failure message
- Transformer Fault
- Command for rotation speed (rpm)
- Operating rotation speed (rpm)
- Input/output power, current, voltage
- Accumulated running time
- MVD status
- System bypass switches and user breaker status
- Programmable analog I/Os
- Failure alarm
- Event recording
Lower Cost of Ownership
- MVD operates in four quadrants with energies passing through the inverter to provide feedback to the grid, enhancing operation efficiency for the system and achieving the effect of energies saving.
- Optimized motor operations to ensure a high amount of energies are saved and to shorten the period required before return on investment.
- Integrated transformer that adopts method of installation with three-cable-in-and-three-cable-out to minimize amount of work needed.
- Reduces mechanical stress, eliminates pipe-hammer effect, and reduces maintenance costs.
- Multilevel voltage output and starts control of current to reduce impacts to motor.
- Synchronous switching, with one invertor to accomplish soft start of multiple motors.
- Control power loss alarm/protection
- Power cell failure alarm/protection
- Input/output over-current protection
- Overload protection
- Transformer high-temperature alarm & over-temperature protection
- MVD overheat protection
- Under-/over-voltage protection
- Cooling fan abnormal alarm
- Cabinet door open protection
- Cabinet pressure alarm
- Output short-circuit protection
- Input/output phase loss protection
- Communication failure protection
- Output grounding protection
- Motor stall alarm/protection
- Motor reverse rotation alarm/protection
- Over-speed and under-speed alarm/protection