A welcome addition to the family, the DX-3021L9 is the first DIACloud VPN router that has built-in digital I/O and is 4G compatible. It is also 100% compatible with the Delta DIACloud platform, allowing users to enter the IIoT world and to have remote control easier than ever before. Think of applications that need to be controlled and managed from remote locations – this router is a beneficial addition to your product portfolio.
Features & Benefits
- A data acquisition equipment connected to cloud servers. Supports a two-way data collection channel between the devices and the cloud.
- Supports MODBUS TCP, MODBUS ASCII/RTU, Mitsubishi MC and Siemens TCP protocol
- Dual SIM dual standby technology, auto-switching between cellular operators without restarting devices
- Various peripheral interfaces include RS-485, RS-232 and 4 LAN ports
- Built-in DI/DO allows users to trigger warning by specific events
- Custom alarm conditions with email alerts
- USB port is compatiable with the 3rd party Wi-Fi USB adapter to add WLAN interface as Wi-Fi client (only Realtek RTL8192EU driver supported)
- Built-in RTC and supports NTP time synchronization over a network
- Firewall function: Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), prevent denial of service (DoS) attacks, MAC address filter and IP port filter
- Supports TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, DHCP, HTTP, DNS and SSH protocols
- Device configurations import/export
- Network data flow statistics
- Networking failure diagnostics
- Device and PLC interlocking
- Universal LTE-FDD and LTE-TDD frequency bands, backward compatible with WCDMA/GSM/GPRS/EDGE 2G networks.
- LTE data transmission rate up to 150Mbps (downlink) / 50Mbps (uplink)
- Automatic APN parameter matching and connection redial