This series is distinguished by high-speed command execution (basic LD command for 0.1375μs, MOV command for 2.1μs and 1MHz differential output*4) for precise motion control.
- MPU points: 24
- Max. I/O points: 256
- Program capacity: 64k steps
- Built-in hardware digital filter for counting
- 6 high-speed counters (O.C. 200kHz*4, differential 200kHz*2), supporting U/D, U/D Dir, A/B, 4A/B counting modes
- 4 differential 1MHz outputs, supporting U/D, U/D Dir, A/B output modes
- Supports 1-speed (immediate stop after the mark arrives), 2-speed, zero return, MPG and single axis function
- Highly accurate PWM 200kHz output, resolution 0.3%
- Electronic gear function
- 8 high-speed captures (mark correction, frequency measurement), comparative output, mark/mask function (for bag making)
- 8 external interruptions for setting up rising- and falling-edge triggers, 1 timed interruption
- Highly efficient command execution. LD: 0.1375μs, MOV: 2.1μs
Used for 2-axis servo positioning control, material cutting machine (high-speed servo control), crane operations, material clipper controlled by the servo.