Up to 16 axes can be controlled via high-speed CANopen communication.
Enables E-Cam (2048 points), rotary cutting and flying shear applications.
Compatible with DVP-S series left and right-side modules for a wide range of applications.
- Built-in 12 I/O points
- (8 sets of high-speed pulse inputs for interrupt function and 4 sets of high-speed outputs)
- Max. 480 I/O points
- Program capacity：Ladder 16k steps / Motion 1Mbyte
- Built-in Ethernet, RS-232 and RS-485 communication port and standard MODBUS ASCII/RTU communication protocol
- Flexible industrial network applications
- (provides DeviceNet Master/Slave, CANopen Master/Slave, PROFIBUS-DP Slave and many more modules)
- Provides standard CANopen communication cables, terminal resistors, distribution boxes and related accessories. Wiring is simple and easy.
- Synchronously controls 4 axes in 2ms and 8 axes in 4ms
- Compatible with G-Code
- Supports PLCopen standard function blocks for motion control, enhancing program editing efficiency
packaging machinery, rotary cut machines, panel saws, coil winding machines and bag making machines.