The modular DTC series saves wiring because the parallel modules can monitor multiple temperature points. With a range of output options, the user can plan output methods to suit actual needs. Built-in password protection prevents unauthorized operation or inadvertent damage by operating staff.
- PID / On-Off / manual input / programmable control modes
- 2 groups of outputs for auto-tuning 2 groups of PID parameters
- Able to connect to various thermocouples (B, E, J, K, L, N, R, S, T, U, TXK), platinum RTD (PT100, JPT100), analog current (0 ~ 20mA, 4 ~ 20mA) and linear voltage (0 ~ 5V, 0 ~ 10V)
- Maximum 2 groups of alarm switches are available, with 12 alarm modes each
- LED status display
- Celsius or Fahrenheit temperature display
- Built-in RS-485 communication interface (Modbus ASCII, RTU, baud rate: 2,400 ~ 38,400)
- Sampling time of thermocouple/platinum RTD: 0.4 second/time; sampling time of analog input: 0.15 second/time
- Programmable logic controller is able to set up 64 sets of temperature and control time.
- 3 levels of password protection; wire saving; synchronous communication protocol setting; ID auto setting.
Blower coil pipe in central air-conditioning system, heating system.