The key design principal behind Delta's Sensorless Vector Control Drive CP2000 Series is energy saving. The CP2000 is specifically designed with an intelligent PID control for optimal efficiency of, e.g. air blowers, pumps and HVAC drives. The Sensorless Vector Control (SVC) responds dynamically to load changes while enhancing motor performance. A 3-step V/F curve response in the variable torque environment adjusts the input voltage for optimum overall performance. This function is especially helpful in pump and fan applications. It also includes additional operating and safety functions in variable load environments, such as flying starts, auto-acceleration/deceleration, momentary power loss restarts, auto-tuning, and more. The CP2000 series is the ultimate energy-saving solution for your applications.
- With a built-in 10K steps Delta PLC allows user to execute distributional control and independent control when connecting to a network system. Delta CP2000 series drives provide you the intelligent control possibility beyond your imagination.
- The calendar function allows user to program the PLC procedure, the ON/OFF in chronological order, the daylight saving time and etc.
- A wide range of models (0.75~400KW) to fulfill the demands of different industries.
- The modularized design eases the maintenance and expansion.
- High speed communication interfaces with MODBUS protocol and BACnet protocol built in. Diverse communication methods to satisfy clients@@ needs on multi-controls. So the following options are available for you: the ProfiBUS-DP, the DeviceNet, the MODBUS TCP, the Ethernet-IP and the CANopen Cards.
- Long-life design and self diagnosis for key components.
- Special PCB coating design (Printed Circuit Board) for enhancing environmental tolerance.
- Complied with global safety standards: CE, UL and cUL
- Standard LCD model (IP20/NEMA1) with built-in PLC to support up to 10K steps
- Excellent heat-sink design. Able to operate at 50°C ambient temperature and to adjust automatically rated output value to make the AC drive to work continuously.
- Run fire mode while emergency to have uninterrupted smoke releasing and pressure adding
- Multi pumps control at fixed amount, fixed time circulating control. Able to control 8 pumps at the same time. (Such as Image01 and Image02, optional multi-control relay card is required.)